- I thought I wasn't worthy of her love, but then it hit me, she's not worthy of mine.
- He is slow and doesn't get jokes easily, but he'll catch on eventually.
- A: I didn't know Santa didn't exist until I was 18.
B: Not me. I caught on early.
- Today at the baseball field, reality hit me fast and hard. I didn't like baseball at all. I am doing it only because my dad wants me to be a pro player when I grow up.
- When some stranger helped me today when I needed it most, I had an epiphany. I realized that one exists for others, not for himself.
- I came to realize that it's one's duty and honor to help others.
- It suddenly dawned on me that my brother was right.
- I suddenly realize or understand what my dad was trying to say when he was giving me a piece of his mind the other day.
 it hit me to catch on (to something) reality hit me fast and hard Epiphany (come to) realize It (suddenly) dawned on me... (suddenly) realize or understand
but then it hit me... = 但我突然頓悟...to catch on = 領會/領悟/理解，尤指一段時間以後才理解I caught on early. = 我早就知道了reality hit me fast and hard = 現實生活讓我恍然大悟，也有領悟某事的意思come to realize 代表逐漸領悟到某事.
- 當有個陌生人在我最需要幫助的時候幫助了我的時候, 我突然領悟到一件事, 那就是一個人不是為自己生存, 而是為別人生存.
- 我逐漸領悟到幫助別人是我們的義務, 也是榮耀.
還有問題？請發問請參考 Native Camp 線上英語會話
說一連串的話的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 血凝塊 f我要發問
I don't have the hart to throw it away.下一題 - 手感 f我要發問