- Drunk driving is a real threat that lurks on the streets, putting the lives of you, me and all pedestrians in danger.
- When he was pulled over by the police for driving under the influence, he bravely took the alcohol test and passed it.
- When he was pulled over by the police for drunk driving, he bravely took the alcohol test and passed it.
- Compared to many other countries, penalties for drunk driving in Taiwan are heavy.
- The police said he was driving drunk when he hit and killed two people on the street.
 drunk driving driving under the influence (DUI) driving while intoxicated (DWI) drunken driving operating under the influence drinking and driving
這些詞都指酒駕，drink driving 也很常用，雖然文法有些錯誤。DUI 跟 DWI 都可以指酒駕或吸毒駕駛，但通常是指酒駕。另外，兩者的差別在不同的州有不同的規定，但一般而言，DWI 比 DUI 更嚴重。他酒駕 = he was driving drunk. = he was drunk driving.他酒駕被抓 = He got a DWI. = He got a DUI.
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
耕種土地的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 附近 f我要發問
當隊伍輸兩分時，Jason 不爭氣，未投進三分球而輸了比賽。 (請填空)
When the team was down by two points, Jason missed the three pointer. Jason faled the team.下一題 - 春節 f我要發問