- Woman: I don't like going to nightclubs.
Man: Really? When we were dating in college you were always coming with me to clubs.
Woman: I liked you and was just trying to keep up with you. The truth is I never enjoyed clubbing at all.
- "Please fasten your seat belt. Thank you for your cooperation."
- The conductor wants each instrument to be played in harmony with each other to create harmonious music.
- The marketing team of the department store is responsible for running promotions for their latest products.
- The marketing team is responsible for running promotions according to the department store's rules.
 to keep up with somebody cooperation in harmony with based on according to
X keep up with Y 指 X 配合 Y 做某事的意思，通常 X 不喜歡做此事情，如：I was trying to keep up with you = 我試著配合你做你想做的事情cooperation 指某人配合當事人，如：Thank you for your cooperation = 謝謝你的合作in harmony with 指事物互相和諧的配合。
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
機票的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 擔保 f我要發問
今晚你想吃甚麼? 我請你。 (請填空)
Let me uy you dinner. What would you like?下一題 - 出差 f我要發問