- A: Stop playing games and go do your homework.
B: Cut me some slack. It's Friday.
- My son wants to work for your company, but his education is not qualified. Could you please make an exception for him?
- A: Please sign me up for the pool tournament.
B: You are 3 minutes late and we are closed.
A: Have a heart! Please sign me up.
- I'm prepared to overlook my son's bad behavior this time because I am so tired.
- Teacher: I will overlook your tardiness this time, but don't let it happen again.
Student: Yes sir, Mr. Smith.
 cut or give me some slack make an exception have a heart to overlook (a mistake, bad behavior, etc.)
是正統的美國俚語, 是白話的說法, 都普遍又好用.overlook 一個錯誤或不好的行為就表示對此事表達通融的態度，例如:I will overlook your tardiness this time, but don't let it happen again.你這次上課遲到我通融你，但請別再發生。
- 甲: 別再打電動, 去做功課.
乙: 通融一下吧. 今天是禮拜五耶.
- 我的兒子想來你的公司工作, 可是學歷不符合, 可否通融一下呢?
- 甲: 我要報名撞球比賽.
乙: 你晚了三分鐘, 我們已經結束報名了.
甲: 通融一下吧, 拜託.
還有問題？請發問請參考 eTalking 線上英語學習
來路不明的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 痴情 f我要發問
I am much smarter than my husband, but it is important to proect his manhood.下一題 - 靜坐示威 f我要發問