- Some people think that the print media is a dying industry, but there are still many out there who love to read newspapers and magazines.
- If you cannot use a computer now you are behind the times.
- It seems everyone around us has a smart tablet, which makes us want to have one too. Otherwise we may feel out of place or socially awkward.
- Due to the toxic hazard involved, the use of CDs has been largely reduced in the last decade.
- The Xbox game console has been obsolete and the GameCube game console has been outdated. The PlayStation 9 is one of the modern game consoles.
- I will be watching Crucible of the Vampire despite the fact that vampires are played out.
 a dying industry behind (the times) out of place outdated obsolete be played out
a dying industry 指快死掉的產業，有落伍的意思，behind (the times) 用來形容一個人想法落伍或技能老舊，而 outdated 跟 obsolete 則用來形容東西的落伍。be played out 常形容某主題已經落伍了，例如:vampires are played out = 吸血鬼這樣子的主題已經落伍了，因為之前有太多類似的影片，已經沒有新意了
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
柿子的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 怪癖 f我要發問
In contrast to the rugged impression of denim, the carefully selected flannel fabric features a delicat, soft texture. Flannel brings out a city woman's delicate taste in clothes.下一題 - 挑食 f我要發問