- A: Do you like the new Star Wars movie?
B: No. They are stretching it too much. I think the franchise has run its course.
- A: Oh my God! You touched my precious shirt. How could you do that?
B: You are being dramatic. It's just a shirt. What's the big deal?
- I just heard the most ridiculous news. A brother killed his sister so he could claim the insurance money!
- We got fined for speeding by one mile. That's ridiculous.
- A person vanishing into thin air? That's unbelievable.
- Victims of the earthquake are eating each other due to lack of food? That's outrageous!
- A: My neck hurts. I am dying.
B: You are dramatic. It's just a minor discomfort.
- The new beekeeper uses gimmicky honey like pizza honey to compete with me. That's going too far. I am going to confront him.
 ridiculous; unbelievable unrealistic; a bit of a stretch; far-fetched dramatic outrageous; shocking go to far
誇張的意思相當多, 請參照以下更明確的詞語. 形容負面的不可思議. 形容與現實脫節太多.例句中的 They are stretching it too much. 的意思是 "此電影的製作者把電影的劇情做的太誇張了"。當一個人說話或神情很誇張時，你可以說他很 dramatic, 是非常貼切的翻譯!這也太誇張了 = That's going too far.
- 超速一英里就要罰錢? 太誇張了吧.
- 這個電影裡有個人可以變成空氣? 這未免太誇張了.
- 地震的難民沒東西吃只好人吃人? 太誇張了吧!
默契的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 今日事今日畢 f我要發問
Brad Pitt is my dreamboa.下一題 - 明太子 f我要發問