- A: What are you going to do to get us out of this difficult situation?
B: I have an ace in the hole, but I don't want to play it unless you're fine with it, too.
A: Anything to get us out of this quagmire.
- His ace in the hole is his political connections.
- Money is his ace in the hole; he can afford an expensive campaign.
- The surprise witness was the plaintiff's trump card to win the lawsuit.
- My superior piano skills are my trump card for impressing girls.
- Our good relationship with the big suppliers is our trump card in this business deal.
- The company uses generous benefits package as the bargaining chip to acquire new talent.
- Crude oil was used as a bargaining chip in negotiations for economic aid.
- He started his career with far more social advantages than his father did.
- We use the unpaid balance as a leverage to push our vendors to deliver the materials we need. If they don't do it, we don't pay them.
- The young CEO leveraged his personal contacts to find new investors.
 ace in the hole trump card bargaining chip advantage
通常指最厲害的武器, 可以形容事物, 也能形容人, 請看以下:ace in the hole = 某人擁有的厲害的東西或計策或方案，可以是看的到的或看不到的，這是無法說謊的，通常指計謀trump card = 讓你得到優勢的東西，通常是不誠實的，可以是看的到的或看不到的bargaining chip = 在談判中使用的籌碼，也就是對方想要的東西，此東西也是你願意為了達到協議而失去的東西advantage = leverage = 優勢，但 advantage 只能當名詞用，而 leverage 可以當名詞或動詞用，例如:leverage one's personal contacts to find new investors
- 財力是他的秘密武器, 他有能力辦很大的競選活動.
還有問題？請發問請參考 Native Camp 線上英語會話
原始人的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 挺直 f我要發問
I heard you lost your job. How are you holding p?下一題 - 顧名思義 f我要發問