- The prodigal son returned to his overbearing father after spending all of his money.
- G is a great advertisement platform, but lately it has been too heavy-handed. It bans publishers without giving clear reasons. It basically does whatever it wants and there's nothing any publisher can do about it.
- My wife used to be a control freak and boss me around in the house, but after she studied the Bible, she has changed and become submissive to me.
- If your husband is domineering to you you should ask for help.
- My domineering dad always orders me around without having any concern for my feelings.
- The rude driver is driving aggressively and carelessly.
- When a missionary stepped into an apartment to preach, one domineering resident shouted at her, forbidding her to enter the property when he is just one of the many residents in the apartment.
 (noun) a control freak (adjective) heavy-handed; domineering; overbearing; rude; bossy (verb) boss somebody around
overbearing 可說是「霸道」或「專橫」的最佳英文翻譯之一。overbearing father = 專橫的父親control freak = 控制別人的慾望很強的人，也可說是個霸道的人bossy 指一個人喜歡叫別人做東做西. domineering 程度更嚴重, 是霸道很好的翻譯.heavy-handed, domineering, overbearing 都形容人霸道無理，想做什麼就做什麼，規則都隨便自己創立，完全不管別人的感受。rude = 粗魯或無禮，有輕微的霸道的感覺
- 妹妹傳道時遇到公寓裡的一名住戶霸道的對她說 "不准進入公寓"
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
中醫的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 蚵仔麵線 f我要發問
I heard you lost your job. How are you holdng up?下一題 - 撥弄頭髮 f我要發問