- His oversized horn-rimmed glasses gave him a bookish charm.
- His black horn-rimmed glasses gave him a bookish appeal.
- Your wrinkles give off a bookish appeal.
- These eyeglasses have an oversized rounded frame. If you wear them, people will feel you are well-read.
- Your study is filled with books and gives off a love of the written word.
- Your study is filled with books and gives off a strong love of literature.
- His black horn-rimmed glasses give off a strong love of literature.
 bookish charm bookish appeal love of the written word love of literature
bookish charm 跟 bookish appeal 常用在人的文學氣息，而 love of the written word 跟 love of literature 可用在人或物，例如你的書房擺滿了書，有文學氣息，就可用這些詞。
還有問題？請發問請參考 Native Camp 線上英語會話
復健的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 有所保留 f我要發問
When a man and a woman start dating, they need to go through an adjustmen period before they decide to marry each other.下一題 - 撥弄頭髮 f我要發問