- I can't believe I've been here for an hour and no guys have approached me.
- I can't believe I let an airhead like him pick me up.
- We went out to a few bars trying to pick up girls in vain.
- Pretty girls in a party are easy to get hit on.
- I started a conversation with a guy next to me on MRT and we became great friends!
- What's he doing blatantly hitting on the two girls? He's married isn't he?
 to approach somebody to pick somebody up to hit on somebody to start a conversation with somebody
approach somebody = 接近某人並跟他講話，可說是搭訕的最佳翻譯pick somebody up = 搭訕某人，希望能跟對方成為男女朋友hit on 通常是跟異性搭訕, 想跟他有進一步的男女關係, 有求愛之意; start a conversation 單純指跟不認識的人說話。
支配的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 刁難 f我要發問
In contrast to the rugged impression of denim, the carefully selected flannel fabric features a delcate, soft texture. Flannel brings out a city woman's delicate taste in clothes.下一題 - 歷史性的一刻 f我要發問