- I know I've made many personal jokes and some of them might have gone too far, but you gotta know I absolutely mean well.
- Her attitude was out of line.
- The way he's been treating me is out of line.
- The price is too unreasonable.
- He crossed the line when he joked about my race.
- Your behavior at the meeting was outrageous.
- Our vendor changed the product's materials without letting us know? That is an outrage!
- I turn a blind eye to your acts of theft because I know you are in financial trouble, but you are getting out of control.
- Andy: Ben, can I borrow your phone?
Ben: I would prefer that you not, but I won't go so far as to say no.
- A: A friend of mine used to have his cell phone provider charge his phone for him for free. He really wanted to save money.
B: Wow. That's a bit overboard don't you think?
- He thinks he's funny, but sometimes his jokes go too far.
 go too far (way) out of line; (way) over the line; unreasonable cross the line outrage; outrageous getting out of control go so far as to do something something is overboard
指不好的過分，這些英文都普遍又好用。例句裡的 "I would prefer that you not, but I won't go so far as to say no." 意思是 "我希望你不要逼我做此事，但我不會過分到拒絕你。"go too far 可說是最好用的英文之一，可用在人或事情，例句所說的 some of them might have gone too far 表示我說的笑話中有一些太過分，容易傷到人之類的。I've gone too far = 我太過分了That's a bit overboard = 那樣子做就有點太過份/過頭了千萬別說「你太 over 了」或「You are too over」。
- 當他對我的種族開玩笑時, 就太過頭了.
- 我知道你經濟有困難, 所以才對你的偷竊行為睜一隻眼閉一隻眼, 沒想到你越來越過分.
還有問題？請發問請參考 Native Camp 線上英語會話
故鄉的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 說話實在 f我要發問
We gotta launch our app before our knockofs do.下一題 - 挑食 f我要發問