- Andy left his pregnant wife and began pursuing Beth, a vivacious girl of 16.
- After courting her for five years, she finally agreed to marry him.
- This is the first time some girl wants me to be her boyfriend.
- A: I'd like to ask her out.
B: Knock yourself out, but please date her for marriage.
- After several dates with her, I decided to pursue her aggressively.
 pursue court be somebody's boyfriend/girlfriend ask somebody out (on a date)
pursue 最適合也最容易使用。ask somebody out = 把某人約出來得到一個人的心可以說 win somebody's heart，非常優美.
還有問題？請發問請參考 Native Camp 線上英語會話
焗麵的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 度量大 f我要發問
I thought it was the stupid kid goofng around again.下一題 - 模糊 f我要發問