- When we were parting my wife said goodbye to all of our friends.
- Do you know what he said to her?
- A: I'm sorry, what did you say?
B: I said, "Please forgive me."
- Would you mind speaking more slowly, please?
- (On the phone) A: Can I speak with Amy please?
B: Certainly. Hold on please.
- If he tells her my secret I'll never speak to him again.
- Can you tell me how to get to the bus station?
- Tell me about your weekend plans.
- My little boy has just started to talk.
- We were just talking about Jerry's new girlfriend.
 to say to speak to tell to talk
to say: 「說」最普遍的英文字，可廣泛用在任何地方。to speak: 常用在說一個語言、跟某人談話，跟 talk 意思接近，但較正式to tell: 偏向「告訴」，例如 A told B something = A 告訴 B 某事to talk: 偏向「說話」，跟 speak 意思接近，但較非正式，例如:She talks to her dad on the phone every week.跟She speaks to her dad on the phone every week.意思一樣，但前者偏向她只是說些家常便飯的事情，而後者偏向她敘述比較正經的事情。
還有問題？請發問請參考 eTalking 線上英語學習
天色還早的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 承擔不起 f我要發問
I didn't mean to sap at you.下一題 - 大爆冷門 f我要發問