- He gave me $100 of his own will.
- I volunteered to work at a rescue camp.
I made a voluntary donation.
- He offered to drive me home.
- Judge: Did the tenant move out by choice or by force?
Landlord: Your honor, he moved out by choice.
Tenant: Your honor, my landlord is lying. I moved out by force. My landlord made me move out.
- I had the experience of studying abroad, but it wasn't on my own will. It was because my parents had to work abroad.
- I came to the south to help with the disaster relief on my own will, and on my own dime.
 of one's own [accord or volition or (free) will] volunteer; voluntary; voluntarily offer by choice on one's own will
of one's own volition 是正式或法律用語. 通常可以這麼用: One does something of one's own [accord/volition/(free) will]. 的用法是 One volunteers/offers to do something. 代表一個人自願做某事, 不過 offer 也可能指出價或提議. Voluntary 是形容詞.自願也可以用 on one's own will，例如:I went abroad to study on my own will. = 我自願出國念書
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
對不起某人的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 黏人 f我要發問
To show her charms, she kept runnig her fingers through her hair.下一題 - 財政部長 f我要發問