- He is colorblind, and has been dropping many clues about it, but you never found out.
- He never makes mistakes when he performs magic; therefore nobody knows the secrets behind his magic tricks.
- His card magic trick was great, but he exposed a flaw while shuffling the cards.
- Are there any holes in his argument?
- The suspect's story was full of holes. That's how the judge was able to see through them and gave a just verdict.
- Amy: Hi, may I speak to Ben?
Andy: This is he speaking.
Amy: No. You are Andy. I'd like to speak to Ben.
Andy: What gave me away?
Amy: Your voice is deeper than Ben's.
- Detective: The killer is you, Babylon!
Babylon: I admit it. I did it. What gave it away?
Detective: What gave it away was the footprints left at the crime scene.
 clue mistake; flaw; hole give somebody away gave it away
clue 指線索, 指錯誤或漏洞，其中 hole 最常用，破綻百出就可以說 full of holes. give somebody away 跟 give it away 的意思就是 "你怎麼知道的?"
- 他是色盲, 已經露出很多破綻, 可是你們都沒發現.
- 他變魔術從不露出破綻, 因此從來沒有人發現他魔術的秘密.
- 他變的撲克牌魔術很不錯, 但還是在洗牌時露出了破綻.
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
斷奶餐的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 尖 f我要發問
In contrast to the rugged impression of denim, the carefully selected flannel fabric features a delicate, soft texture. Flannel brings out a city woman's deliate taste in clothes.下一題 - 艱辛 f我要發問