- Arguing with someone does not necessarily solve a problem. In fact, arguing may create more problems.
- April Fool's Day is the day you can make practical jokes without an explanation.
- "I am qualified to enter the contest," she says assuredly.
- "You cannot enter this area."
"I work here," says Ben matter-of-factly.
- I've been telling my friends about how bad food is at convenience stores. They always take it with a grain of salt. Now that I work at a convenience store, I'll finally have a good comeback to "You don't work at a convenience store. So I don't believe what you say."
 without an explanation assuredly matter-of-factly
argue 指與人爭論，有時候理直氣壯就是這個意思。assuredly 就是很確定很理直的意思，says something matter-of-factly 指實際地，沒加油添醋的說某件事情。有時候理直氣壯不必翻譯出來，如最後一個例句，翻譯是「...我就能理直氣壯的回答說...」
- "我明明就有資格參加比賽," 她理直氣壯的說著.
還有問題？請發問請參考 eTalking 線上英語學習
見外的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 串通 f我要發問
In contrast to the rugge impression of denim, the carefully selected flannel fabric features a delicate, soft texture. Flannel brings out a city woman's delicate taste in clothes.下一題 - 殺氣 f我要發問