- (In a basketball game) Nick barreled his way to the rim and dunked.
- We were barrelling down the freeway at 120 mph.
- He was barrelling down the hall towards her.
- She raced down the street.
- The ambulance raced the victim to the hospital.
- I rushed up and down the stairs to find a water fountain.
- I sometimes see my boss flash past in his sports car on my way to work.
- I love horseback riding. One time I was galloping down the track. It felt amazing.
 to barrel (down) to flash to race to rush to gallop
to barrel (down) = 飛馳、快速的跑(有很堅決的意思)，可用在人或交通工具上現在式為 barreling 或 barrelling。to gallop = 專指馬的狂奔或騎馬的人的狂奔，跑太快以致四隻腳都沒碰到地面了to flash = 快速移動而 race 可說是最簡單普遍的字，可用在幾乎任何東西上面。
還有問題？請發問請參考 eTalking 線上英語學習
每個人的品味不同的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 在合理時間內 f我要發問
To show her chars, she kept running her fingers through her hair.下一題 - 聽候差遣 f我要發問