- A: I think Bella was coming on to me. She kept smiling at me and handing me food at the buffet.
B: You should tell her you can only be friends with her because you are engaged.
- He loves to flirt with his friends' female friends.
- (At a bar) C'mon, let's start approaching women.
- Guys: Let's go pick up girls at the bar.
- Girl: I got hit on on the bus by a pervert!
- Can't you see that your friends are hitting on your attractive sister?
- A (talking to C): Oh my goodness. You are as beautiful as you are funny.
B: Dude, why are you sweet-talking my date?
A: Why can't I?
 come on to somebody approach girls or women flirt with girls hit on somebody sweet-talk somebody
A comes on to B = A 喜歡 B，所以 A 對 B 特別好，有曖昧的感覺。approach 指我去搭訕不認識的女生, 就是泡妞的意思。flirt 是調情的意思, 是搭訕之後更進一步的動作。hit on somebody = 搭訕某人sweet-talk 也是調情的意思，通常指男生用好聽的話稱讚女生，藉此博得好感
- (在酒吧) 我們來泡妞吧.
不屬於自己的幸福的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 大搖大擺 f我要發問
When we argue, we should not bring up unpleasant events from the pat.下一題 - 該不會 f我要發問