- We encourage prospective students to sit in on a class in order to see what life is like inside the classroom at Stanford.
- It is disrespectful to sit in on a class where drop-ins are unwelcome, and you can only know if they are welcome by asking the instructor of the class.
- If you wish to audit this course, you'll need to get permission from the course instructor.
- Audit this course for five dollars and have complete access to all the course material, activities, tests, and forums.
- A: Hey, what's that foreigner doing there?
B: He's auditing the class.
- Principal: I'd like to observe this class because we've received reports of misdemeanor in this class.
Teacher: Sure, by all means.
 sit in (on a class) audit (a course) to observe the class
sit in on a class = 旁聽一門課，此課通常是實體課程，有實體教室跟設備等等，有可能免費也有可能需要付費sit in 非常常用，可說是 "旁聽" 最常用的英文。audit a course = 旁聽一門課，此課可以是網路課程，也可以是實體課程，有可能免費也有可能需要付費audit a class = 旁聽一門課，也是標準的英文to observe the class = 通常指長官旁聽一堂課，例如校長，目的是確定老師跟學生有認真上課
訂進度的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 打雜的人 f我要發問
Student protesters against the Cross-Strait Service Trade Agreement have occupied Taiwan's legislatue and are staging a sit-in.下一題 - 模糊 f我要發問