- After years of addiction, he swore off alcohol completely, but after a while he relapsed.
- After the rapist got out of jail, he soon slipped back into his old ways and he began to attempt to rape women again.
- A: My fiancee promised he will never cheat on me again.
B: What if he slipped back into his old ways after you are married?
A: Then I will divorce him.
- The patient was feeling fine last week, but he had a relapse this week and was taken back to the hospital.
- After the divorce she was briefly happy before relapsing into distress.
 to relapse slip back into one's old ways
to relapse = (病好轉後)復發、壞習慣故態復萌、重新墮落回到壞習慣relapse = 舊病復發/病情復發/生病復發
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
看得很淡的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 愛遲到 f我要發問
Here's your next assignment. This time please put ffort into it.下一題 - 酒後肇事 f我要發問