- Not many people seem serious about the speech. Many fell asleep.
- The street party draws an enthusiastic crowd.
- Seeing you so focused on studying, I couldn't help sneaking up and scaring you.
- Everyone in the movie theater was absorbed in watching the movie.
- A: Basketball is so hard. I have no talent.
B: You should work harder.
- The company has invested a lot of money in machine learning related products.
 serious enthusiastic focused absorb work harder
投入 = to invest，可用在感情或金錢的投入
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
緊張的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 上班 f我要發問
After her husband went on a usiness trip to Paris, she waited for his return anxiously.下一題 - 現金抽獎 f我要發問