- Not many people seem serious about the speech. Many fell asleep.
- The street party draws an enthusiastic crowd.
- Seeing you so focused on studying, I couldn't help sneaking up and scaring you.
- Everyone in the movie theater was absorbed in watching the movie.
- A: Basketball is so hard. I have no talent.
B: You should work harder.
- The company has invested a lot of money in machine learning related products.
 serious enthusiastic focused absorb work harder
投入 = to invest，可用在感情或金錢的投入
還有問題？請發問請參考 eTalking 線上英語學習
打嘴砲的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 牽引治療 f我要發問
這是一個連環問題: 燃燒石油導致二氧化碳增加，二氧化碳增加導致溫室效應，溫室效應導致冰層融化、海平面上升。 (請填空)
This is a chain of problems. Burning oil leads to increase in carbon dioxide, which leads to the reenhouse effect, which leads to melting of glaciers, which leads to rising sea levels.下一題 - 指考 f我要發問