- I got all shaved up and primped up an hour before meeting my date because I wanted to look my best.
- He used to have an sloppy appearance. After several failed attempts to ask a girl out, he finally learned his lesson and cleaned up his appearance.
- She's grooming herself for the party.
- We are going to dinner; so go dress up now.
- She looks like a different person after she puts on her makeup.
- Look at her strange getup at the party!
- I know you like the clothes and makeup you are wearing right now, but I don't think the look fits you.
 groom dress up put on makeup getup; outfit look clean up one's appearance
clean up one's appearance 白話又貼切，男女為某種場合打扮 (噴香水, 抹髮膠等) 可用. 很常用, 泛指穿衣服的打扮. 指女性化妝. 指一個人身上的服裝. 指服裝加上打扮, 就是一個人的整體外在.I got all shaved up and primped up = 我把自己打扮的美美的，包括穿著、化妝、除毛、噴香水等，可用在男生或女生
- 我們要出去吃飯了, 快穿好衣服.
- 我知道妳喜歡妳現在穿的衣服和化的妝, 可是我不覺得這樣的打扮適合妳.
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
搶購一空的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 根本聽不懂 f我要發問
I don't have the heat to throw it away.下一題 - 渡船 f我要發問