- A: Why didn't you tell me you are getting married?
B: Because I know you would turn it into a big deal.
A: It is a big deal. I gotta go let everyone know.
- A: We lost a hundred jobs yesterday.
B: Don't overreact to job loss. New jobs are constantly created.
- A: Why didn't you tell me you were having lunch with her?
B: What's the big deal? Don't make an issue of this!
- You just scratched your elbow, and you cried as if you broke your arm. You are making a fuss about it.
- It seems like you blew your small project out of proportion by requesting funding of one million dollars.
- Many retailers make a huge profit in the month prior to December 25th, and therefore they often hype the holiday to maximize their profit.
- I don't want to sound alarming, but if he kept being lazy then the company will go under sooner than you think.
- A: Oh my God why the hell did you move my vase?!?!
B: I was cleaning the house and your vase was in my way. You don't have to be dramatic about it.
 make an issue of something make a mountain out of a molehill make a fuss about or over something blow something out of proportion hype alarming dramatic overreact turn it into a big deal
turn it into a big deal = 小題大作的最佳翻譯簡單又好用. 是正統的美國成語, 跟是白話的說法, 特別指對節日或工作機會所做的誇張的宣傳, 才能夠吸引客人. dramatic 指一個人的情緒突然從好變壞或從壞變好, 如例句overreact = 反應過度，常常可用來表示一個人小題大作
- 甲: 為何你跟她吃飯沒跟我說?
乙: 那又怎樣, 別小題大作.
- 你不過刮到手肘就哭成這樣, 好像你手斷掉似的, 真是小題大作.
- 這只不過是個小研究, 你就想得到一百萬的資金, 真是小題大作.
- 很多零售商在聖誕節前個月可以賺到很多錢, 所以他們對聖誕節大賜推銷相關產品, 真是小題大作.
流口水的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 孤立 f我要發問
This carrot cake tastes liht with perfect spices.下一題 - 黃牛票 f我要發問