- "Quagmire" is a fitting word for your situation because you are in an inescapable and pointless situation.
- What are the proper ways to raise a child?
- He handled this delicate situation appropriately. He's so smart.
- This computer is suitable for you.
- He is not really suited to army life.
- This is a job to which he seems well suited.
- She is not suited for a teaching career.
- This GPS device is suitable for collecting location data.
- That heavy pan is not suitable for stir-fry cooking.
- This diet is suited to anyone who wants to gain muscle fast.
- A: What's that spider doing? That spider web is not suitable for catching prey.
B: Some parasite mounting on its back is messing up its brain.
- A: Does the name Lucy suit her?
B: Not really. She's strong, so Avery might've been a better fit.
 fitting proper appropriate suitable suited to fit
fitting 指合適，例如在例句裡，"quagmire" 是個形容你的處境的很合適的英文字。"合適" 也有另外一個意思，例如 the proper ways to do something 指做某事情的適合的方法。suited 跟 suitable 都可指合適或適合，用法請參考例句。That spider web is not suitable for catching prey. = 那個蜘蛛網不適合抓捕獵物fit 也很好用，例如:Does the name suit her? = 這個名字適合她嗎? = 這個名字跟她合適嗎?
還有問題？請發問請參考 Native Camp 線上英語會話
勇氣可嘉的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 口感 f我要發問
He's three years my junio in school.下一題 - 無窮的潛力 f我要發問