- When my wife left me for another man, I felt devastated and had an emotional breakdown.
- She broke down and burst out crying when she heard the bad news.
- A: My son is having a breakdown over his ex-girlfriend.
B: That's too bad. I hope he'll be fine.
- Ever since she was divorced, she fell apart and stopped going to work.
- The news that her husband was killed in a car accident completely wrecked her life.
- Her life has been wrecked by the tragedy that her folks both died in a shooting.
 to feel devastated to have a breakdown have an emotional breakdown to fall apart to wreck somebody's life (adjective) depressed
feel devastated 形容晴天霹靂地情緒崩潰的感覺，have a breakdown 指精神上的崩潰，可指心裡有疾病或暫時的崩潰，例如:He had an emotional breakdown and ran away from home. = 他精神崩潰，離家出走情緒崩潰或精神崩潰不一定會大哭，但情緒情況與精神情況一定很差。fall apart 是暫時的崩潰, 例如:Don't fall apart! = 別崩潰了! = 別倒下了!另外，wreck somebody's life 指使某人的生活崩潰或摧毀某人的生活的意思，有類似 destroy 或 ruin 的意思，非常貼切，例如:His life is wrecked. = 他的日子崩潰了另外，情緒很憂鬱、沮喪、難過可以用 depressed 或 very sad 等字。
- 當她聽到這個壞消息時整個人崩潰了, 哭了起來.
- 自從她離婚之後整個人就倒下了, 無法繼續工作.
賭金的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 社交場合 f我要發問
It gives the ilusion that you've computed the entire answer immediately.下一題 - 胡搞 f我要發問