- Jeremy Lin: On behalf of the Los Angeles Lakers, I wish you a happy new year.
- Andy: Hi, I am Andy. I represent Global Com in the legal affairs. I'd like to discuss the contract with you.
Ben: Sure. Let's begin.
- I am pleased to invite a representative of your organization to our workshop.
- I am going to attend the board meeting on behalf of our CEO because he will be on a business trip then.
- Each group elects one delegate to attend the annual union conference to vote and speak for the group.
 represent representative on somebody's behalf on behalf of somebody delegate
represent 是動詞，一個人可以代表一家公司或團體做某些事情，representative 是名詞，指代表某人或某公司的人，on behalf 也很常用，請參考例句。delegate = (尤指政治或公會)會議上的投票代理人或發言代表人
窘境的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 交往 f我要發問
My sister is bad-empered and would snap at anybody whenever she feels like it.下一題 - 埋頭工作 f我要發問