- This is a nip-and-tuck election. or The election is a dead heat.
- The two runners are reaching the finish line neck and neck.
- The two companies are in a dead heat to get their similar products on the market.
- He plays the basketball as well as I do.
- We are equally skilled at the piano.
- When it comes to web browsing, it's Firefox that uses the least amount of memory. Opera Next places a distant second with a tally of almost 1.1 GB. Close behind in third place is Internet Explorer 10. Chrome and Opera 12 practically tie for last place, with both browsers just over the 1.5 GB mark.
- A: Who runs fastest, Andy, Ben, or Cindy?
B: Andy and Ben are tied for number two. Cindy is number one.
- A: Who do you wager will win the fight?
B: While the two fighters seem equally matched, I'll wager $20 on Fighter A winning the fight.
 tie; draw nip and tuck; neck and neck in a dead heat equal; equally skilled/skillful; as well as evenly matched
請先仔細想想你要把這個詞用在哪裡, 再從英解中找出貼切的翻譯. 就是平手的意思. Nip and tuck 通常形容賽事, 而 neck and neck 通常形容比賽的人, 可當形容詞或副詞用. 通常指賽跑的人同時達到終點, 也可以使用在政治上或公司之間的競爭. 指雙方在某樣東西的技巧差不多, 譬如彈鋼琴, 打籃球等. 指兩個隊伍勢均力敵勢均力敵(尤其用在打鬥或比賽的雙方) = evenly matched = equally matched
還有問題？請發問請參考 WUWOW 線上真人英文
把衣服塞進去的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 養精蓄銳 f我要發問
The percepion of the vendor is very bad.下一題 - 晃來晃去 f我要發問