- The two teams talked smack to each other before the game started.
- The gangsters talked trash to each other before they got into a huge shoot-out in the hood.
- The senator was talking smack about the President.
- The poker player couldn't endure the trash talk from other players; so he ended up giving up the game.
- The gangsters insulted each other before the breakout of a gang warfare.
- A: I beat you at chess.
B: Are you challenging me to a game of chess?
- The fans of the opponent team are dissing our players. Let's meet them after the game and beat them up.
- A: You are a thief.
B: How dare you come to my house and call me a thief. Get out.
- He thought I stole his watch and confronted me about it today. I told him I didn't and he believed me.
- He tried to provoke me with verbal insults but I completely ignored him.
- A: You are a despicable person.
B: Stop insulting me.
 talk trash talk smack challenge diss confront insult provoke
嗆聲的意思很多，其中一個意思就是在開戰前的互相叫罵，如：The gangsters talked trash to each other before they got into a huge shoot-out in the hood.互相叫罵(可指惡意或開玩笑的，例如在比賽中雙方熱烈的互相嗆聲，說對方有多爛多爛) = talk trash = talk smack而 trash talk 跟 smack talk 是名詞。嗆聲也可指大聲叫喊或大聲說出主張或侮辱，具有挑釁的意味，也有放話的意思。你要挑戰我下棋嗎 = Are you challenging me to a game of chess?公開表示不尊重(俚語) = diss嗆聲說我是小偷 = call me a thief當面對質 = confront侮辱 = insult挑釁 = provoke
還有問題？請發問請參考 eTalking 線上英語學習
缺口的英文怎麼說? (二選一)下一題 - 慷慨激昂 f我要發問
My boyfriend keeps pushing me to marry him, and I keep putting hi off because I am not sure if he's right for me.下一題 - 太瞎了 f我要發問